Mila Kunis has constantly been the center of attention for her diet & fitness regime. In 2010, she surprised everyone with a drastic 20lb weight loss in less than five months for her role as a Ballerina in the Oscar nominated “Black Swan”. Have a look to the latest exercise and diet chart that Mila is following in her daily life during 2017 year to stay healthy and fit.
Mila Kunis Secret Workout Routine
She engaged in a rigorous exercise & diet regime, which consisted of:
- 5 hour workouts, everyday.
- Devoted time to ballet, cardio exercises & Pilates.
- Followed a daily diet of 1200-calorie
Once the film was wrapped up, Kunis, happily indulged in her favorite foods – namely burgers & Chinese food, and got back to her regular weight in a matter of days. For the movie Friends with benefits (2011), Kunis invested in a different regime & tapped Brian Abercombie to be her celebrity trainer. She was then introduced to a training system called “P.A.C.E” (Power, Agility, Core, and Endurance), which concentrates primarily on reducing oxidative stress. Her weekly program consisted of a comninations of squats and lunges. Her diet was rich in low GI carbohydrates like quinoa and oatmeal. It also included protein rich food like meats, lentils and beans. The diet did not shy away from some essential fatty oils flax seed oil.
Mila Kunis Diet Chart for 2017
Currently pregnant with Ashton Kutcher’s baby, Kunis seems to have a different routine up her sleeve:
- Spotted at a Prenatal Yoga class in Hollywood: These classes combine pregnancy safe yoga poses with regular meditation, keeping the mom-to-be not just fit, but also relaxed - taking care of the hormonal mood swings which are synonymous with pregnancy.
- Calorie-burning spinning classes at Blazing Saddles studio in Sherman Oaks: The studio is popular for its non-impact aerobic program which takes place on a specially designed bicycle. This program encourages muscle building & helps maintain cardio vascular health through spinning.
- Mexican Cravings & Burger Meal: Kunis has been reportedly seen devouring a guacamole, a salad and some lip-smacking tacos. She also indulged in a Cali Burger, at Umami burger in Burbank, which is essentially made with butter lettuce, slow roasted tomato, house spread, house-made American cheese and caramelized onions.
- Leafy greens: In between Mexican food & burgers, Kunis is balancing her diet with leafy greens.